After launching Samsung J2 smartphone in September, company takes a next step with new launch smartphone Samsung Galaxy J3. It will be based on LTE(4G) with dual sim standby. After Galaxy A series, Samsung is now rapidly moving with this innovative idea of making quality products with Galaxy J series.
- Samsung Galaxy J3 has 8MP rear primary camera with resolution of 3264 x 2448 pixels. For low light, it has LED flash for better picture quality.
- It has 5 MP secondary camera and best for selfies according to present time. Both cameras are capable for recording HD videos.
- The internal memory is 8GB which can be expand up to 64 GB with help of SD card slot. This new launched smartphone works on all three networks: GSM 2G, HSPA 3G and LTE 4G.
- This Samsung smartphone is works on latest Android v5.1.1 Lollipop OS. It has Quad Core 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 processor with Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410.
- The new Samsung smartphone Galaxy J3 is available in white and black color. This new smartphone having all basic feature like; GPRS, GPS, WiFi, USB, EDGE and Bluetooth. Battery capacity is 2000 mAh.
Samsung Galaxy J3 PRICE
The smartphone Samsung Galaxy J3 price is well under the budget so that everyone can grab it. Samsung Galaxy J3 Smartphone Price in India is 9,999 INR
Connectivity 2G, 3G, 4G
SIM Dual Sim
Color White, Black
OS Android, v5.1.1 (Lollipop)
CPU 1.2 GHz, Quad Core Processor
Battery Capacity 2000mAh
Size 5 inches, 720 x 1280 pixels
Primary 8MP, LED flash
Card Slot Up to 64GB
Infrared Port No
This is all the information we have on #GalaxyJ3. If you like the article please share on Your social networks. Help us to Grow.